KAILASH-MANASAROVAR HELICOTER TOUR
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT LUCKNOW
- Pick up from Lucknow and Drive to Nepalgunj. Overnight hotel .
DAY 02: FLY TO SIMIKOT & OVERNIGHT STAY
- Overnight Nepal Trust Guesthouse (dormitory room & common bath room).
- Nepalgunj to Simikot flight: 1 hour.
- Aircraft type: Dronier or Twin otter
- Carrying capacity: Only 16 people at a time.
- Elevation of Simikot: 2910 m/9545 fts.
DAY 03: SIMIKOT - HILSA (BY HELICOPTER) THEN ENTRY TAKLAKOT (TIBET)
- Simikot to Hilsa: by helicopter
- Flight duration: 25 minutes
- Carrying capacity: 5 persons + 10 kg baggage each.
- Hilsa to Chinese immigration (Sher): only 10 minutes walk.
- Sher to Taklakot: 27 km, 45 minutes drive by Bus.
- Elevation of Taklakot: 4025 m./13202 fts.
DAY 04: REST IN TAKLAKOT
DAY 05: TAKLAKOT TO LAKE MANSAROVAR
- Overnight guesthouse.
- Taklakot to Lake Manasarovar: 88 km, one & half hour.
- Elevation of Lake Manasarovar: 4550 m./14,925 fts
DAY 06: DRIVE, MANASAROVAR TO YAMA DWARA- THEN TREK TO DERAPHUK:
- Overnight at Shisapangma Guesthouse.
- Lake manasarovar to Yama Dwara: 45 km, 1 & half hour drive.
- Yama Dwar – Dhriraphuk (10 km): 5 - 6 hour trek.
- Elevation of Dhriraphuk: 4920 m./16,138 fts
DAY 07: DERAPHUK TO ZUTUPHUK
- Overnight Norpel Guesthouse or Monastery guesthouse (Mud house) – dormitory.
- Dhiraphuk to Zutulphuk: 21 km (8 - 9 hours trek).
- The highest point to cross over: Dolma La pass (5600 m./18,368 fts)
- Elevation of Zutulphuk: 4820 m./15,810 fts.
DAY 08: END TREK THEN DRIVE BACK TO PURANG/ TAKLAKOT
- Zutulphuk to trek ending point: 08 km, 3 hours.
- Trek ending point to Taklakot: 105 km, 2 hours.
DAY 09: TAKLAKOT- HILSA- SIMIKOT
- Overnight Guest House.
- Taklakot to Hilsa boarder: 27 km, 45 minutes.
- Hilsa to Simikot flight by Helicopter- 25 minutes.
DAY 10: FLY TO NEPALGUNJ AND DROP TO LUCKNOW
- Morning, fly to Nepalgunj then Drop to Lucknow
 One night hotel in Nepalgunj on twin sharing with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
 One night hotel in Simikot (basic dormitory room with common bathroom) with all meals
 Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj (very normal vehicle available here)
 Lucknow pick up and Lucknow Drop
 Nepalgunj- Simikot- Nepalgunj air ticket (fixed wing- Twin otter aircraft OR Dronier)
 Simikot- Hilsa- Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 or 5 persons can be carried at a time)
 Domestic airport taxes (all sectors)
 Tibet group visa and travel/trekking permits
 Guesthouse in Tibet (for the entire journey)- except in Taklakot all places have dormitory Guesthouse with Tibetan common toilet
 Indian vegetarian meals during the tour in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
 Transportation in Tibet by Bus
 Tour around Lake Manasarovar on green vehicle (not the vehicle the we take from Taklakot)
 English speaking Tibetan guide
 One tour Manager
 Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas from Nepal)
 All necessary Kitchen & camping equipment
 Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama to carry foods and baggage
 Oxygen for emergency use
 Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
 Humla region restricted area permit & royalties (US $ 80 per person or equivalent)
 Porter cost in Hilsa (while going and coming back)
 All applicable taxes & service charges
 Riding Horse during the Parikrama
 Your travel insurance
 Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation (helicopter cost, hospital bill, vehicle bill etc.)
 Asthapad darshan (it is banned to visit Asthapad)
 Personal expenses & bottled drinks
 Tip for guide & driver
 Extra accommodation charge in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa, if the flight canceled due to bad weather condition
 Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances
© Copyright 2014 Exotic Destination Nepal Tours and Treks | Powered By Mixed Media Nepal